Monday 7 March 2011

More best-laid plans, and a youtube man

Well, following that last post, it appears that there's a certain weight below which I don't feel like the most hideous living being on the planet, and above which... well it doesn't bear thinking about it. I must have been just on the cusp on Saturday when I last wrote, because currently I feel pretty gross. I feel like my whole body is just one soft, thick, stumpy log... *snigger* Did that make anyone else think of a turd? I'm so sorry, did *not* mean to give you that mental image! :/

But wait! What's this? Here comes Cinnamon Brown to save the day :) She's come up with a fabulous plan, using mainly... ramekins. It looks set to be a popular method, so head on over to her page and check it out.

Today I also joined the gym at my office (I say 'gym'; it's just a little room with some machines in it, but hey, the work, and that's good enough for me!) because my best intentions to get out in the cold and do some running haven't yet come to fruition... Seriously, I don't know why I'm in the least bit surprised at my weight...

In non-weight-related news, I came across a couple youtube channels recently that I've been hooked on. One is a guy called Tyler Ward, who's a kind of indie-style musician. I just really like his style, and he tends to collaborate with women with really beautiful voices. The other is a girl called JLovesMac1 who does predominantly hair/makeup tutorials. Her viewers seem to be divided into two camps; those who think she's irritating and obnoxious, and those who think she's witty and entertaining. I definitely fall into the latter category.

So, if you're bored in the next week and looking to kill some time on the net, check out Cinnamon Brown' master plan and also those guys on youtube, and hopefully you'll find something entertaining :)

1 comment:

Jéanne said...

Ah, thanks so much for the shout out, you're a star! I had to do something. I love eating light like that. The trick is to do it often, otherwise you stay ravenous and next thing you know, your head is deep inside the fridge and half it's contents are making their way to your tumkin. Bugger, bugger, BUGGER!!!

Glad you joined the gym, every bit helps, eh?!

I'm off to check out Youtube! Have a great week. Rock on, Sister! <3. XXX.