Monday 27 October 2008

Woopwoop!

Feeling really good today; *finally* out of the last few weeks' slump. Don't know what had brought it on, but I'm euphoric that it's passed (...I hope... if it's back any time soon I'm buggered cuz I really can't deal with feeling like that any more for a long while). Went to a wedding reception on Saturday night and for the first time in ages felt alright about the way I looked. I'm not "there" yet by any means, but I'm starting to feel like it's attainable and that spurs me on. I did eat a little more than I'd planned yesterday, but I try and cut myself a little slack at weekends because it's harder to plan exactly where you'll be and who you'll be with around mealtimes, and somehow when I weighed this morning it still said 103. Maybe the scales are broken haha!
New week, new beginning. I feel like it's going to be a good one, and am determined to enjoy it for as long as it lasts :)

No comments: