Thursday 5 May 2011

Bullet bitten

Well, I finally weighed in today, and... it wasn't as bad as I was expecting *small smile*

Don't get me wrong, I'm not where I want to be. That's not even in sight at the moment. But it wasn't as scary as I thought it might be :) Current BMI 19.8 = 9lbs away from being technically underweight. I just feel like if I was there maybe I could breathe a little easier. Once you're underweight you can't be fat, surely..? But until then, well, it's all subjective. You could be huge for all you know.

Yes, it's better to have something solid to measure against. I'm sure doctors make those BMI height/weight charts. And they must be right. You don't go to school for a hundred years and not know what is and isn't fat.

9lbs. Now don't screw this up.


3 comments:

Jéanne said...

Awesome, Soph! You go, girl! <3. XXX.

AVY said...

keep going!


/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Maria said...

keep going! :)