Friday 18 February 2011

Oh! Shrinking...

...how do I love thee? *Gleeful laugh*

For the first time in, oh, living memory, I really feel like I'm getting smaller. I've seen the numbers go down before, but always wondered at how they can dwindle and yet you remain resolutely hefty, solid, present. At how the numbers can lie, telling you you're tiny when you can see, for crying out loud, with your own hateful eyes that you're grossly, hilariously, in excess!

Because we never really get any smaller, do we? Not in the sense that we're looking for.

But now, just for a moment, I wonder if, just maybe, even I could become pretty and delicate and fine. And I feel giddy at this thought.

Ladies. We can do anything.

2 comments:

Jéanne said...

S'marvellous! You go, girl! <3. XXX.

Lillie Forgiven said...

How I wish I was like you, shrinking away. And as of tomorrow, I will be! I'm not going to let anything stand in my way.

You're beautiful, don't ever forget it.

Xx. Lillie