Tuesday 28 April 2015

Beautiful Wasted

Ah, it's been so long. I guess nobody reads this anymore - and why would they after all? There hasn't been anything new here in over three years. So much has changed, and at the same time, so much is the same. It just keeps going - life, I mean. Measured out in seasons and moments, happy sighs and sad ones, thrills and boredom. I remember what it felt like to be good at something. Sometimes it pulls me back, the fury and the glee of it all, captivating in their intensity.
I live in the city with A, still. And we are still, most of the time. The fighting has subsided and it's peaceful - sometimes in a melancholy way, like dusk. I changed careers. We didn't have kids. I don't believe any of the things we tell children, hoping that they'll believe us and grow up to be better adults than we were. And I'm frightened to love anyone else that much.
Weight: 128lbs.

No comments: